e-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program
The e-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program is optional for Graduate Students at $485 per semester.
All other full-time WSU students participate in the e-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program.
What is Included?
- Laptop exchanged every two years
- Walk-in and phone technical support on campus
- Webmail (email) support
- Digital Learning Lab software, laptop workshops and 1on 1 training
- Access to network applications and services (including the Adobe Creative Suite)
- A personal website
- Personal cloud storage
- VPN for remote access to network resources
- Wireless access
- Access to several laser printers on campus
- Loaner laptop for extended repairs or replacement of the laptop
- Laptop damage protection (some fees may apply)
- Safeware insurance program for damaged, stolen laptops (deductible fees apply)
- Department-specific software and software updates
- High quality anti-virus and malware protection